Local / World Wide Shipping:
Boardgame Elite is a Malaysia based company and we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. If you'd like to
see an exact shipping cost for your international order
Add games to your cart and head to checkout. You will then be able to see the exact cost of shipping (with selection of available shipping couriers) before proceeding with payment. We are happy to help if you have questions on placing an international order. We are here to guide you from browsing through the assortments of available games up to checkout.
Boardgame Elite makes every effort to reduce the cost of shipping to you and all customers. In order to keep our shipping costs down, the following rules apply:
1. Free Shipping means Boardgame Elite will use the lowest cost shipping option, at our discretion. This may include Nationwide Express, Pgeon Delivery, Pos Laju or any other major courier service offered in Malaysia. While most packages arrive within 2 or 3 business days in Malaysia, for international orders it may take up to 1 - 3 weeks or maybe more, we cannot offer any guarantees. If time is a factor for you, please consider selecting an expedited shipping option at checkout.
2. Orders which include multiple items will be shipped in a single box where possible. If the order is too large to fit in a single box, we will ship your order in multiple boxes (at our discretion), at no additional charge.
3. When an order includes pre-order items and in-stock items, the in-stock items will be held in reserve until all items are present at our facility, at which will then be shipped together. This may result in your in-stock games being held for several months until all orders have arrived at our facility.
4. If a combined order of in-stock items and pre-order items are expected to be delayed by more than 1 month, Boardgame Elite may (at our discretion) offer customers the option to have in-stock items shipped right away for an additional shipping fee.
5. If a Kickstarter game arrives at our facility 3 months or more after you place your pre-order, Boardgame Elite will require confirmation of your current mailing address. We will not ship an order more than 3 months old without affirmative confirmation of your current mailing address. Please make sure to notify us when you move, so that we can update your address in our records, and avoid any delays in shipping your game.
6. Boardgame Elite affirms that it will only ship an order to the address we have on record for your order. If the address provided by you is old, incomplete, or incorrect, Boardgame Elite will not accept responsibility for lost package(s). If the package is returned to us, you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges.
7. For International orders, buyers are responsible for all taxes, fees, customs, and/or tariffs that may apply. Boardgame Elite is a small business, and we have no knowledge or expertise of taxes imposed by other countries. It is the buyer's responsibility to understand the appropriate laws that may apply, and what taxes may be incurred by purchasing any item(s) from Boardgame Elite.
8. Boardgame Elite ships all orders with online tracking numbers. When a package ships, an e-mail with tracking information will be sent out to you. However, if you don't receive a tracking number and you are concerned about when your package will be delivered, it is your responsibility to contact us and request one. This is especially true for International Orders. If a package is returned to us because you did not pick it up at your local post office/customs office/etc., we will charge the actual cost of postage to ship it again.
9. Boardgame Elite makes every effort to ship a game in a timely manner. Our commitment to you is to ship an in-stock game within 3-5 business days of receiving your order. However, there may be occasions when we are unable to meet this goal due to heavy workload or other circumstances. We do not accept any liability for a delay in shipping your order. For orders in which the customer selects an expedited shipping option at checkout, we will make every effort to ship the game the same day, or within one business day.
10. Boardgame Elite makes every effort to fulfill pre-ordered Kickstarter games as timely as possible. However, we cannot control when a publisher will fulfill the orders. As a matter of experience, we have learned that our orders tend to ship toward the end of the Kickstarter fulfillment period. If the knowledge that your friends who backed a Kickstarter campaign may receive their game several days or weeks before you do will cause a concern, you may want to reconsider ordering from Boardgame Elite.
11. Once pre-ordered games arrives at our facility, it takes some time for us to process the order and prepare them to be shipped out. This may take anywhere from 2-7 business days, depending on the size of the order, the number of components needed to be shipped, and the number of pre-orders to fulfill. Accordingly, we cannot make any guarantees about how soon your order will ship once a game arrives at our facility.